Have you been faced with the challenges associated with managing stakeholders on a complex project? Then this toolkit training is for you. Stakeholder management is all about understanding what influence and interest stakeholders have in relation to your project and then actively managing their expectations.
In this course you will get an understanding of the complete stakeholder management process from identifying stakeholders, understanding them, mapping them using a power and interest grid, planning how to engage them and ultimately develop strategies and mechanisms on how to engage stakeholders effectively.
This course is available to members and consists of a practical guide that unpacks the stakeholder identification and mapping process on projects, a second practical guide that describes the process of how to engage and communicate with project stakeholders, and lastly a master class packed with practical lessons learnt. The course is presented by Davida van der Walt who has extensive experience in community stakeholder engagement.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to apply the process to identify and map stakeholders
- The importance of understanding stakeholders before they can be effectively engaged
- The stakeholder expectation management processes are and how to apply them in stakeholder management planning
- Stakeholder engagement and movement strategies
- The various stakeholder engagement mechanisms and how they apply to projects
- How the generation theory impact stakeholder management strategies
- To develop a stakeholder management plan for a project
- Who the role players are in stakeholder management on a project
- An appreciation for managing stakeholder expectations throughout the project life cycle
- An overview of practical stakeholder management lessons learnt on mega projects
This course is now available to all members and you can access your e-learning from the OTC Toolkits Membership site. (Log-in required).
This Course is now available to all members and you can access your e-learning from the OTC Toolkits Membership site. (Log-in required).
See you inside the Toolkits.
– The OTC Toolkits Team